Monday, May 17, 2010

How cute!
Where i'd like to be right now.
Occasionally I just like to sit down and watch life go by.


I really do wish people would mind there own business sometimes, seriously.
People clearly have nothing better to do in their lives then to pick on other people, I do find it amusing at times with some of the shit people come up with.
Imagine life if everybody minded there own business and didn't concern themselves or try and get caught up in what others are doing? It most likely wouldn’t work.
I say if you’re enjoying yourself and having fun then go ahead, fuck what people think.
Particularly if they have no idea of what’s going on and are just adding on to what they already don’t know.
This is for you my dear friend, Don't worry about what others think, as long as you're having fun nothing else matters, we can't always be happy and the times we are we should cherish. Stay strong.
Peace and Love!

No comments: