Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Facebook groups

A facebook group someone invited me to join...
'The 9 Safest Ways To Have Unprotected Sex'
Hahaha. Are you serious? is that even possible? Unprotected sex isn't really safe in any way.
Who bothers to make such stupid facebook groups like that anyway?
Some facebook groups are actually good and i look at them and think wow i thought i was the only one who did that ;o and realise there is like 15,000 other people who do it also. But some of the groups are just utterly stupid.
So now i'm just rambling on about shit.
Just had a fight with mum, i hate fighting :(


Oh look another facebook group i just found,
'I JUST LOVE GETTIN MESSY, THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT'
But wait, this one comes with a lovely photo ;s
I could find so many different groups that i hate if i just look for them but these ones are being sent to me... and i thought i'd share my thoughts on them. That is what blogging is about, isn't it? sharing thoughts?

No comments: