Friday, June 11, 2010

Productive day

So today has been quite a productive day,
considering i've had a headache all day :(
Normally when i have a headache i cannot function, i just go to bed and sleep it off, but today i had already planned to have the day off school and then woke up with a dreadful headache which i didn't want to let ruin my day.
So i managed to drag myself out of bed and freshened up.
I then waited for mother to come home. We all went to Kmart and Big W so i could buy the new Ministry Of Sound Cd's :)
I have decided that i am now going to start buying the Cd's rather then downloading the specific songs i like, which normally results in me downloading pretty much every song.

Anyway, we then went past the op-shops. I've never really liked op-shopping, i find it tacky and dirty i guess I would much rather buy my clothing brand new knowing no one else has already loved it.
But i went in and found this cute wollen jumper and it fitted great so i thought oh what the heck i'll just get it.
(I'll do a photo post on the Jumper and Cd's later)
I then got home and listened to a bit of my new Cd's and did my washing and then baked a cake (:
Oh so very productive for me..
Although I still have a headache :(

I'm trying to think and be more positive.
Especially after my break down i had from the last two very stressful weeks.


I ramble on too much!

No comments: