Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's slowly killing me

I've always been extremely self conscious, some people don't notice it as much as others do.
I can be very comfortable around some people, and very uncomfortable around other people.
But as soon as i get home, in front of my own family, in my comfort zone, I'm almost like a whole new person.
So confident no one would ever believe i lack in it. Suffering from anxiety doesn't help with a lack of confidence.
My self consciousness is becoming more and more of a problem as life goes by.
I'm slipping away, into this hate, denial, negative mind, and i am breaking down now more then ever before.
Everything is slipping through my fingers, and i feel there isn't anything i can do about it.
This explains me so perfectly.
A lot of peoples personalities are made up from the people around them, their friends and family, their personalities that have rubbed off onto others. Everyone wishes they were different but the truth is we are all very much a like. Some people just show it more then others.

No comments: